As a member parish of the Anglican Diocese of Caledonia, which is a culturally diverse diocese that embraces and lives within the orthodox tradition of the Anglican Communion under the renewing guidance of the Holy Spirit, we affirm with the diocese:
- The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, as “containing all things necessary for salvation”, and as being the rule and ultimate standard of faith.
- The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed, as the sufficient statements of the Christian Faith.
- The two Sacraments ordained by Christ Himself - Baptism and the Supper of the Lord - ministered with unfailing use of Christ's Words of Institution, and of the elements ordained by Him.
- The Historic Episcopate, locally adapted in the methods of its administration to the varying needs of the nations and peoples called of God into the Unity of His Church."
- With a spirit of thanksgiving in all things, we seek to be faithful servants of Christ and stewards of God’s mysteries.